why are there no knock-knock jokes about freedom
because freedom rings
stop unfollowing me
Scientists and music professors at Cambridge University came together to find the saddest song ever made. They went through thousands and thousands of music sheets, some even dating back to the 16th century. They went through composers like Mozart, Beethoven, Franz Schubert and Johann Sebastian Bach. They tested the songs on hundreds of different people, observing The Limbic system, which is the part of the brain which controls emotion, like sadness, happiness and anger. After 7 years of research and observation, they finally found a song which made 94.7% of listeners cry or feel an overwhelming of sadness come across them. This is the song they found.
this had me in tears almost immediately…
wow im crying :///
My night is ruined from being so upset and sad. This is not for the weak hearted.
I didn’t even know what I was expecting but THIS IS GREAT.
Gonna reblog this until I die
It’s 3:30am and I’m cackling alone in my room
you’ve got to be fucking kidding me
 Mblaq @ Korea Music Wave in Incheon Mir special sexy!!!
I love how they go from sexy to cute in about a millisecond after the performance
and SeungHo's preview on next week's (130908) Running Man
Excited for this
DA QUESTIONS (Still only get 11.)
1. What’re you favorite thing to do in your down time?
wait what is down time?
2. What’s the worst thing you’ve read/written about any of your otps?
When nasty stuff happens
3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve read/written about any of your otps?
When they are obviously very masculine but the writter makes then wear dresses/skirts
4. How would you (without too much self-bias) describe your drawing style? I don’t want to hear ‘It’s terrible and weird,’ but what it looks like.
Very cartoon like I guess
5. What is the dumbest thing you’ve seen me do to date?
to a date? OH I KNOW NOT ASK HER TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHEN SHE OBVIOUSLY LIKED YOU LIKE I DURNO KISS YOU IN FRONT OF MY MOMMY AND I
6. In the event of an emergency, what will you take with you?
My teddy bear and all the generic stuff needed depending on the emergency.
7. If the power went out and you heard a noise in the dark, what would you do? part b: What if something grabbed your shoulder?
Well try to stay calm and collected and it better be my brother or I might cry
8. Name your all time least favorite thing to see or hear.
9. What would you do if I suddenly rang your doorbell, came in with a rolling suitcase full of clothes and said “My mom told me to spend a few nights at a friend’s house. I chose yours!”
Stay in the guest room upstairs like always
10. Favorite video game? If you do not play vidja games, then Favorite Anime? If you somehow do not watch anime or play video games, then Favorite swimming style?
999, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and THE BUTTERFLY THAT TAKESSOMUCHMUSCLE
11. Who would you like to summon into your room, and how would you summon them?
ahahahahT.O.Pwhatno …. From a music circle of kpop :I
Top @ OOAK Tour Final
1. Always repost the rules rule.
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and then write 11 new ones rule.
3. Tag 11 more people and link them to the post rule.
4. Let the people know you tagged them. (including the person who tagged you.)
1. Favorite Animal? Um.. This is hard either bunnies, froggies, or piggies OH NO WAIT do jellyfish count?
2. Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires >3<
3. Favorite bands? Um.. BIGBANG, 2ne1, Of Monsters and Men
4. What color bottoms are you wearing? Black
5. Do you have nicknames? V, Vuvuzela, Peach, Feferi
6. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? To the Victorian era I suppose
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? ….I think so but I do not believe in teenage love
8. What are you listening to right now? Coup d’etat by G dragon
9. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Swimming or laying in the rain
10. Do you believe in karma? Not really
11. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Nope never have and never will
1. Current fandom you are in.
2. Favorite sweet?
3. Disneyland or Disney world?
4. Trip out of country fully paid housing and meals included or a million dollars?
5. Kigurumi or Snuggie?
6. The most catchy song you have heard all year?
7. Would you rather drawing skills or dancing skills?
8. Happiest memory this year?
9. Do you like cheesy pick up lines?
10. Favorite Sailor Scout?
11. What was your favorite Cartoon as a kid?